A Retail Customer Services works like a Sales Officer. He works and interacts to the customers as a representative of the company. His job includes talking about the products, providing information, gathering complaints or any user queries. He translates the customer to the company and the company to the customer. Following resume is a sample for the post of Retail Customer Services. A resume is your first encounter with the employer, make sure to put your maximum into it, as the first impression is the last impression. Make sure to highlight that you are vibrant, quick-learner and versatile person. Improvising in both favorable and unfavorable condition can be a winning point for you. And finally add references of influential people to make sure your resume stands out among others.
To utilize my academic qualifications and work experience for the prosperity of an Organization as a proactive Team Leader, Who could lead his team to cope with all the Challenges and Risks. I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities.(Retail Customer Service)
Areas of Expertise:
- Back and Front Office Operations.
- Customer Service and Quality Assurance.
- Organization, Time and Workflow Management.
- Conflict Prevention and Troubleshooting.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Public Relations and Public Affairs.
- Management Liaison and Support.
- Deadline Driven.
- Advertising and Promotion.
- Direct Marketing and Customer Interaction.
- Procedure Development/Refinement.
- Ability to Excel in team Environment.
- Confident, Presentation, Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Productivity Improvement.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
Ratil Customer Service
- Provided high level of customer service to guarantee satisfaction, retention and loyalty at Vodafone UK.
- Communicated and cultivated harmonious business relationships with family owners to help build the company’s reputation as the number of one valuable organization.
- Served as a liaison among customers through email, fax, in person and over the phone within a high-volume work environment. Instituted workshops for customers with regard to the proper utilization of device.
- Actively responded to diverse customer inquiries at Vodafone UK which included conducting research and providing creative solutions or complex issues.(Retail Customer Service)
- Took part in developing scaled drawing and estimations; managed and monitored orders while sustaining quality customer service for Vodafone UK.(Retail Customer Service)
- Prepared and presented detailed information of products and services in order to accomplish customer needs.
- Assumed full responsibility in meeting and surpassing assigned quota; consequently obtaining excellent score survey ranking and accumulating returning customers.
Project Management and Retail Supervisor:
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepared reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Retail Strategic Planning and Administrative Support:
- Presided over marketing analysis and development planning for new projects at Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Organized regular schedules and follow-up on the process of product details of Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Directed the creation of Power Point presentations for scheduled meetings.
- Organize files both manually and electronically.
- Monitor and facilitate orders.
Document Management and Conflict Resolution:
- Applied troubleshooting skills in addressing design and other technical issues, in collaborating with clients ranging from official documentations to personal gifts at TCS.
- Took accountability in completing the formulation of invoices and purchase orders, monitor deliveries; and organized schedules of service calls and installations.(Retail Customer Service)
- Rendered effectual support in managing files, samples and research on products, drawings, as well as emailing and faxing correspondences for TCS.
Retail Sales Assistant:
- Helped clients in fitting and selecting best choice for them at Vodafone.
- Managed client purchases and organized displays within the Vodafone outlets.
- Collaboratively worked with store manager to plan and acquire everyday sales quota.
- Directed and dealt with weekly markdowns of sale items.
- Consistently achieved and surpassed target goals at Vodafone.(Retail Sales Agent)
- Associate Degree in Business Executive:
Core Courses included: Strategic Management, Organizational Marketing and Its Planning, Marketing Management, International Business and Leadership, Research Analysis, Consumer Behavior.
- Bachelors in Commerce:
Core Courses included: Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Business Communication,
Pakistan Studies, Management, Marketing, Statistics.
- Intermediate in Commerce:
Principle of Commerce, Principle of Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Pakistan Studies, Islamiat, Urdu, Business Maths, English.
- Member of football club
- Net Surfing and search engine optimization
- Knowing about new innovations.
- Research for new things.
- Collecting information about creativity.
- Sports like swimming, chess, etc.
- Music and entertainment.
Available on request