The ‘chief manservant’ of the house is called Butler. Usually in great houses where household stuff is divided between several sections, a butler helps to coordinate all the work going on. Resume is the most important document for any recruitment team. It is your first impression and it will be your last impression to the employer. Make sure to spend quality time into making worthwhile resume. Below we have created a general Butler Resume Sample as tips and guide toward making an impressive CV. See more House Workers Resume Sample for better understanding. Add in your latest details of information plus references from influential customers.
DATE OF BIRTH: 000
VISA STATUS: Employment Visa
MARITAL STATUS: Single
LANGUAGES: English, Arabic, French.
References : 0000
To work in a dynamic and challenging environment/organization where I will be able
To develop my professional leadership and communication skills up to higher managerial level and to steer the organization to greater heights in terms of profitability and success, also a good team player and hardworking person.
Nov 2005- Dec 2006: Riad AJMAL Marrakesh perform as Butler.
Jan 2012 –Jan2013: HOTEL ADAM PARK Perform as Head Butler & Waiter .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insure the highest quality food and beverage presentation and service.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Familiar with all Hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complain , ensuring guest satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Requisition linens/skirting required for business and assign staff to transport such to outlet.
- Meet with the Chef to review daily specials items; update board throughout shift.
- Ensure that assigned staff reports to work; document any late or absent employees.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties in accordance with departmental standards.
- Complete and direct scheduled inventories.
- Strong in developing relationships with team members accounts.
- Promotes communication as two way process ,and has a good listing skills
- Handling all the Guest complaints according to the Hotel standards & policy.
- Able to work on a number of tasks at the same time.
- Quick to adapt to changing situations.
Able to be calm and positive under pressure.
- Calm, Careful, Self-confident, Responsible, Helpful and Positive
- Considers a range of alternatives and takes calculated risks when making decision
- Training in Telephone Operator in Hotel hivernage.
- -Training Hotel Hivernage Such as Wines, , Food, Cocktails
- Food Safety
- Fire Safety Training
- Be the Difference
- Being Host
Arabic Mother Tongue, good in English, Fluent French, Spanish advanced level
- Very Good with Microsoft Office.