The resume sample is for the post of Audit Officer. A auditor distinguishes himself due to his prevailing knowledge and tackling multiple assignment expertise. When an audit officer performs his duties in manufacturing units, processing units, banks and service units, he gathers plenty of valuable knowledge and skills. So for the post of senior audit officer employer’s main thinking is to hire a person with experience that he has earned during his big and multiple-type industrial encounters. Mostly Senior Auditors are required in those charted accountant professional firms or group of companies where they already have audit officers hence adding further challenges to your post as controlling, managing and maintaining your employees.
Your application for this job must be perfect e.g. your resume, presentation, current world knowledge, related accounting standard, and up-to-date international market condition. So how you build a good resume for this challenging job? A sample is provided below to help you well-construct your resume. It is started with an introduction followed by your objectives. (Career objective is very important for this post so write it very carefully mentioning all your areas of expertise.) At the end of resume provide some references
SENIOR MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Versatile & high energy professional aiming for senior level assignments in Quality Assurance / Internal Audit with an organization of high repute – Offering rich business acumen & record of flawless service & achievements across a diverse range of functions.
Quality Assurance & Control
Internal Audit & Inspection
·A competent professional with 18 years(including 6 & half yrs GCC Exp.) in Quality Assurance & Control, Internal Audit, New Product Development, Technical Sales Support and Team Management.
· Adroit in organizing regular team meetings for information sharing and streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of overall process.
Hands-on experience in conducting customer & internal audits to verify compliance to relevant quality practices & procedures
·Expertise in preparing test reports, design documents, test setup, specification, data sheet & drawing in the development for quality release of product
· Conversant with the concepts of statistical techniques like X-bar charts, process capability study, etc.
· Demonstrated abilities in handling process improvements and quality related activities like resource planning & in-process inspection in coordination with internal departments.
· Well versed with Quality Systems & Statistical Process Control, SPC, QC Tools, CAPA reports and coordinating with Marketing for customer requirements and verifying the standards, handling the customer complaints making the CCIR etc.
· An effective communicator with good analytical, planning, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Testing products (CFL & HID) to get the required certification like energy star, UL, CE, ESMA, BIS, etc.
- Developing and preparation of SOP, test methods & procedures, Training to operators and technicians, Health and Safety management system implementation as per EHS
- Performing stage-by-stage quality assurance & control system for ensuring adherence to technical specifications/codes & standards
- Preparing & reviewing project specific inspection & test plan, reviewing procedures and maintaining QC documentation to ensure adequate documented evidence is available to prove contract compliance
- Ensuring all tests are carried out as per requirements/specifications
- Lean Quality tools(FMEA, Pareto Charts, Fishbone Diagrams Methodology & 5S)
- Generating daily, weekly & quarterly quality reports and informing various management levels (production, factory, plant) on product quality
- Carrying out internal/external quality audit and maintaining quality systems as per IS0-9001 systems
- Designing a supplier management program to track quality of products and on-time-delivery performance.
- Well versed with:
- IKEA (QWAY & IWAY) standard implementation
- Lean Quality Tools (FMEA, Pareto Charts & Fishbone Diagrams)
- Lighting Products (CFL & MHID Lamps)
- Various standards required for countries and their regulation like SASO, KUKAS, ESMA, etc.
Since Feb’08 Gulf Advanced Lighting LLC, Dubai, UAE as Sr. QA/QC with Internal auditor / Health & Safety Officer
- Verifying & approving project and contractor quality documents like:
- Drawing, BOM, data & specification sheet, standard operating procedures, standard inspection procedures, inspection test plans, etc.
- Method statements, checklists, manufacturer / material test certificate, instrument calibration certificates, etc.
- Liaising with supplier for development of product, raw material (CFL, PBT, Glass, Gas, etc.) by providing them technical details for the integration with product
- Responsible for:
- Improving benchmark and leveraging best practices to ensure company’s quality systems
- Managing all international customer specific standards in various countries like Europe, American & Middle East and providing the products as per demand
- Developing and responding to the voice of customer
- Deploying the Process Control Management Systems
- Providing new technological awareness to sales & marketing people
- Handling activities related to:
- Maintenance of failure analysis system / customer complaints system with adequate technique to support troubleshooting, root cause analysis & incoming materials failure analysis on customer’s returns
- Testing of CFL lamps for their performance and safety requirements as per national/ international standards
- Preparation of safety manual and implementation of HSE related documents
- Performing safety, environment & health audits and following schedule frequency of audits with internal/external (EHS – Department, JAFZA)
- Interacting with customer & suppliers regarding product development
- Accountable for analyzing customer’s queries and following up for supplier self-declarations & test reports
- Ensuring compliance to IEC-External Standards related to product
- Holds the distinction of receiving appreciation / award in 2013
- Merit of developing and maintaining products performance as per IKEA demands
- Steered efforts in achieving any quality certification for the organization by IKEA
- Efficiently implemented environmental performance system & process which resulted received award from Dubai Ministry of Environment & water
- Played a key role in conducting major internal audit which helped in quality performance level while there is no NC’s.
- Received Appreciation Award in 2013
Jan’05-Jan’08 Organization Development Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd., Hyderabad as QMS Associate Engineer
- Served as Team Leader and facilitated teams for project documentation
- To execute projects of clients on management system based on ISO standard
- Liaised with external certification bodies for reputed organizations like M/s.POKARNA APPEARALS AND GRANITES LTD, M/s.FINE ALLOY GROUP, M/s.BORE WELL EQUIPMENTS Pvt. Ltd, M/s.VAMSHI CONSTRUCTIONS Ltd.
- Accountable for measuring quality objectives and conducting trend analysis against target v/s actual; prepared the checklist for internal audit and participated in the Management Review Meetings(MRM)
- Developed awareness on audits & NCs before final assessment (external body) and monitored process compliance
Jan’01-Dec’04 Delta Electronic Limited, Uttaranchal as QA/QC Engineer
- Handled activities related to:
- Quality functions for CFL
- Inspection of product quality standard by frequent examination of manufacturing process and modified process if required to meet the customer’s requirement
- Looked after implementation of:
- Daily work management on shop floor
- Product and process specifications for lamps
- Analyzed training needs in section and organized training programs
- Attended plant & departmental meetings for improving factory performance & product quality and brought it to world level by training quality personnel
- Evaluated data collected on process control & product inspection
- Maintained calibration of all electrical & electronics equipment along with photometric globe and ensured compliance to electrical & photometric parameters of CFL
- Accountable for managing ISO system activities, QC tools, quality policies, etc.
Feb’96-Nov’00 Auto India (P) Ltd. (ISO-9001 Certified by BVQI), Hyderabad as Engineer
- Conducted in-process inspection on time with quality plan as per documented procedure
- Accountable for:
- Production follow-up and maintaining document in-line with ISO-9001 documented procedure
- Implementing & monitoring statistical techniques like X-bar Charts, Process Capability Study, etc.
- Handled activities related to workload allotment as per schedule and coordinated to meet set targets
- Arranged workers training for special process
- Looked after preparation of Root Causes Analysis, Pareto Analysis and Cause & Effect Analysis for each process
- Actively involved in Internal/External Audits and worked towards certification and prepared documentation inline
- 1 week training at IKEA on IWAY Implementation and Quality Tools – PDOC in India
- Attended Safety Officer EHS Training through Trakhees, Dubai
- First-in First-out System and Plan do Check Act Cycle System (training on FIFO and PDCA)
- Community First Aid & Fire Fighting Training Program –EHS Trakhees, Dubai
- ISO 9001 lead Auditor – Certified Lead Auditor, Hyderabad
- Qualified ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
- Successfully completed NEBOSH IGC Certification
- Well versed with:
- MS Office
- ERP System Tools (JDE)
- Internet Applications, AutoCAD knowledge
- Smart worker and confident
- Well international skills
- Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from KITS Engineering College, Kakatiya University, AP in 1995
Present Address: Jabel Ali Free Zone, PO.Box No. 61132, Dubai, UAE
Permanent Address: B2-402, Aarambh Township, Lingampally, Hyderabad-19
Languages Known: Hindi & English
Location Preference: Dubai / Abu Dhabi / GCC