This resume is a sample for the post of Bank Internal Auditor. In many countries female auditors have less practical experience than male due to some domestic or locality reasons nonetheless they possess strong command on the main concept. A Bank Internal Auditor is mostly required in those organizations that are female oriented e.g. female colleges, universities, banks and any other industry. This culture prevails primarily in Asia.
How you can build a resume for female? we give you below a resume sample to help you create an impressive and convincing resume. Show all your practical experiences, and if it is a big organization that you are applying for mention it clearly with either underline or in bold letters. Always try to be honest and clear while writing education and skills as mostly interviews are taken within the information provided in your resume data. A good resume pays a vital role for a good job win.
Bank Internal Auditor Resume Sample
Date of Birth : Day Month Year
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : U.S.A.
Gender : Female
Mob No : 0000
Visa Status : Husband Visa
E-mail : xxx
Applied For: Bank Internal Auditor/Hotel Internal Auditor/Mall Internal Auditor/Professional Auditor
To pursue a challenging career in a progressive environment where learning, innovation and creativity are encouraged, where my skills & knowledge can be enhanced to their maximum potential to contribute to the overall success and growth of the organization.
|KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:|
- More than 2 Year Experience as Accountant and Audit Assistant in India.
- Proficient in Computer Applications [MS OFFICE, TALLY ERP 9].
- Ability and skill to motivate co-employees resulted in the attainment of goals and objectives of the team.
|M.Com||August 2014||S.N CollageKollam||Kerala University, KollamKerala.(awaiting for result)|
|B.Com||April 2009||N.S.S Collage Kottiyam, Kollam.||Kerala University,KollamKerala. India|
|H.S.S||March 2006||Vimala Hridaya Higher Secondary School, Kollam||Govt of Kerala, Board of Higher Secondary|
|S.S.L.C||March2004||Government H.S.S, Chavara,Kollam||Govt of Kerala, Board of Higher Secondary|
Krishnamoorthy and Company Audit Firm, Kollam, Kerala
as Bank Internal Auditor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities between the organization and the chief auditor for a successful audit
- Check revenue and expenses accounts to judge the amount of total debts and credibility of the organization
- Make certain the balance sheets, assets & liabilities, and profit and loss accounts display the true financial position of the organization
- Compute the tax liability of the organization and support the organization in making tax payments on time.
- Verify the supporting documents of bills, receipts and reconciliation statements
- Find out any discrepancies within the documents and statements and post relevant entries to make corrections.
- Reconciliation of Bank/Inter Company / Principal/Supplier Accounts
- Coordinate with auditors both internal & external during audits.
- Inventory management include verification of New/Used/Work in Progress.
- Co-ordination with Auditors for the Finalisation and preparation of the necessary schedules & other documents for the Audit
- Periodical in house Statements from Trail Balance to Final Accounts & consolidation of divisional/associated company accounts.
- Maintenance of accurate records in the proper manner and tracking the same and capacity to draft the letters & correspondence.
- Verification of Sales Bill and Supervising recording of sales entry
- Credit control and collection of accounts payables and receivables
Enjayes Spices and Chemical Oil Ltd Kollam, Kerala
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Handling Cash collection and book keeping
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Preparing day book, cash book and ledger.
- Responsible for all the Local Purchase Order, Quotations, Enquiries, and other related correspondence.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents Preparing Journal Entries
- Preparing Bank reconciliation statement.
- Preparing monthly report for Manager
- Representing the organization before various statutory authorities
- Helping smooth internal audit
- Conducting stock audits
- Expert in Computer Languages such as C++,
- Tally ERP
- Internet and Ms Office,
- A Anantha Shankaran (Chartered Accountant)
I am keen to continue my career and prepared to work hard in order to achieve my organization objectives and I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.