Following resume is a sample for the post of Cashier Cum Sales Assistant. A Cashier Cum Sales Assistant greets the customer. His potential duties includes arranging and managing cash and sales transactions, inquiring after clients complaints and to advertise company’s recent products and deals. Persons with good communication skill and friendly personality are definitely preferred by the employers. Good calculation and basic computer knowledge is also required here.The resume is your first interface with the employer. Make sure to highlight your qualities and experience that are in accord to the requisites of the recruiter. Adding verified references/credits/awards from your previous experiences to add to the value of your resume.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Applied For: Cashier Cum Sales Assistant/Sales Officer /Bank Cashier /Restaurant Cashier
To work in an organization, that gives me ample opportunities to harness my skills. I would love to work in an environment that allows me to utilize my potential as a representative of Co. I would be highly privileged, to apply my accounting & technical skills for the benefit of organization.
· Have 4+ years of experience in Cashier Accounts in India.
· Well versed in a computerized accounting (Tally) environment.
· XYZ Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications
· Having Indian Driving License
· Have detailed knowledge of accounting procedures, finance management, liaison with banks, develop & nature client relations and budgeting aspects.
· Possess demonstrated ability to work effectively and congenially with employees at diverse levels. / Strongly commercial with excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
.Willing to take up responsibilities and work under guidance with little on-going supervision.
- Work as an ASSISTANT SALES ACCOUNTANT in ABC PVT LTD.
- CASHIER& SALES EXECUTIVE, Standard Electrical, India .
ABC PVT LTD
Assistant Sales Accountant
Description of Work Profile:
- Handling all the Accounts of the Customers & Vendors.
- Maintaining proper records for Receipts, Payments
- Scrutinizing cash vouchers & purchase invoices, Credit memo’s received from different parties and suppliers.
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Managed the internal and external mail functions
- Performed general office duties and administrative tasks
- Generated monthly close of financial statements
- Researching discrepancies and reconciling accounts
- Coordinating with location managers and vendors
- Administered online banking functions
- Prepared and reviewed appropriate ledger entries and reconciliation
- Prepared management reports concerning purchases, sales, and inventory
- Handling collection for over 3000 customers
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Bank reconciliation
- Verify ledger accounts
- Prepare book entries and issuing of receipts
- Maintain & update customer records & file numbers
- Fluent In Microsoft Excel & Spreadsheets
- Experience in working with Tally software and is adaptable to other accounting tools
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and maintaining general ledgers
- Com with (Computer) Osmania University
- Intermediate from Board of intermediate of AP
- S.S.C (Board of Secondary Education A.P)
- E2 teaming together
- Microsoft Office
- Tally ERP 9, Wings,
Nationality : Indian
DOB : 0000
Marital status :Single
Language Known : English, Arabic, Hindi, and Urdu.
Visa status : valid till 2019