This resume is a sample for the post of Receptionist for Call Center Customer Service. This post requires consistency and patience, as a receptionist has to perform his/her duty regardless of any excuse. He/She has to communicate with people with a smiling face. Style and body language is another feature that can favor you in the job win. Your resume is your first meeting with the employer, pay considerable attention to it. Entail all the necessary information with your previous experiences. Highlight your expertise in eloquent talking as a call center has to greet and communicate with the people (from every walk of life) all the time. Your resume Call Center Customer Service Resume) must describe that you are able to work under pressure and a multiple task manager. Below we have given you an example of such a resume (Call Center Resume) that should help you to create an impressive resume. Finally adding (verified) references to your resume is definitely going to add to the worth of your resume. This example also used from fresh call centre customer service officer, inbound call centre resume, format call centre resume.
How A Good Resume Should Be Written?
Resume is your first interface with the recruiter. It is your very introduction, invest good time in making effective and persuasive resume. The resume sample given below is created by the experts keeping all the crucial points of the employer in mind. There are some basic tactics to make your resume stand upon other pile of resumes; firstly make it as much reader-friendly as possible. Use right font size and style to make the reader read without much effort. The quality of your paper, sheet and folders DOES matter so don’t skimp on to it. The details about your qualification and experience should be precise but not too lengthy to force the reader glide through or not too short to give him an impression of scanty or neglected resume. Your picture should be updated and clear. And lastly references their addresses and immediate contact numbers would seal your success in getting the job.
Our Call Center Customer Service Resume Sample is perfect.
The information, although, is totally fake and is mostly put there to give you ideas about presenting yourself. Frequent use of bullets is practiced as it makes the reader to have a precise idea about your point of view without really stressing on to it. Text formatting is avoided in order to abstain the content from over emphasis.The text is created in MS Word and can be easily modified and edited there. See also Front Desk Officer Resume Sample, Data Entry Officer Resume Sample.
And finally to make our efforts as much flawless for you as possible we have given the text of the resume. You wouldn’t have to download any file or folder with the fear of downloading something dangerous. Just Ctrl C the text and Ctrl V the content in your draft.The following is given the sample of Housekeeper/Cleaner Resume. It should manage you in introducing yourself before the business in an amazing way.
Mobile No.: 000
Email Id: xxxxx
Applied For:Online Work/Online Marketing/Online Sales/Online Solutions/Online Banking
An energetic, multi-lingual and versatile with good academic background and experience in working in sales, customer services and administrative roles.
Career orientated, seeking to further develop working experience with progressive organization using qualifications and varied skill set.(Call Center)
Looking for a challenging Sales position with a dynamic, equal opportunities organization; capitalizing on my current experience and skills to deliver targets and goals thus ensuring professional and personal growth.
CAREER HISTORY & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
COMPANY: ABC International
Period: 2012 -2014
Job Outline:(Call Center)
* Responsible for designing, developing & implementing systems, policies & procedures in each Sales division
* Receiving and sending emails
*Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
*Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
*Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
*Supervise and train other clerical staff.
*Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees
COMPANY: Nissan- Infinity
- Handled miscellaneous departmental Sales tasks.
- Direct, Manage & coordinate activities of subordinates in sales division.
- Defined Sales goals & objectives & ensured communication to employees.
- Developed a working environment that supported organizational values.
- Responsible for designing, developing & implementing systems, policies & procedures in each Sales division.
Qatar Insurance Company Executive secretary:
Online Sales & Customer Online Solutions
- calculate insurance premiums or awards.
- collect payment.
- compute financial data.
- examine documents for completeness, accuracy, or conformance to standards.
- examine financial documents to verify issue.
- fill out business or government forms.
- follow contract, property, or insurance laws.
- maintain insurance records.
- maintain inventory of office forms.
- maintain records, reports, or files.
- obtain information from individuals.
- review data on insurance applications or policies.
- transcribe spoken or written information.
- use computers to enter, access or retrieve data.
- use oral or written communication techniques.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Problem solving: an analytically, logical and determined approach to problem solving demanded by research work at study years.
- Ability to work independently: worked unsupervised for much of time during final year graduation project.
- Teamwork: made effective contribution as both team member or team leader.
- Computer skills: worked with much software like MS office, and other IT skills.
- Communication skills: demonstrated oral and written communication skills in dealing with work requirements.
- Outdoor activities: ability to work on site with highly demands.
In addition to high proficiency in languages including English, both written and oral, learning has always been important and continues to be key to development.
Certificates of qualifications are available and include:
Diploma in Navigation for air hostess (2008). *
Lawyer (Legal Technical) (2005).*
* Diploma in Baccalaureate (2001).
Nationality : Tunisian
Marital Status : Single
Holding U.A.E. Driving License & car.
People and family are important to me, outside work; I also enjoy time for the cinema and films as well as having an interest in fashion.
- Arabic mother tongue.
- English & French written and spoken very good
Available Based upon the request