This resume is a sample for the post of Business Development Representative. Today’s world belong to business in a true sense. And in this respect a Business Developer helps a lot. He plans, preplans, manipulates and determines different strategies and methods to build the relationship between the customer and their requirement and the company’s range of products. He helps in determining the right place for the right product. A resume for this post must be build keeping the crucial point in mind. Below we have given an example of such a resume. This job may not demand higher level of education but it is directly related to your expertise in marketing and sales. Finally adding references(verified) to your resume is going to stand your resume out among others.
Objective: (Business Development Representative)
Seeking a challenging position with an international organization or with local organization with international environment whereby I can build upon my specialties and Personal skills and my future studies, and contribute to the organization
Personal Data: (Business Development Representative)
- Date / Place of Birth : 0000
- Nationality : Egyptian.
- Religion : Muslim
- Military Status : Exempted.
- Marital Status : Single.
- General Certificate
- Bachelor of Commerce, English section, Cairo University, 2008.
- Major: Actuarial Science
- Business Development Executive in Nestle Water Dubai (Recently)
– Performing follow up duties
– Managing clients
– Providing feedback to managers
– Researching market trends
- Reinsurance Specialist in Delta insurance Company working in :
– Perform on reinsurance monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
– Ensure general ledger shows all accounting transactions for given period and reconciliations are conducted.
– Prepare monthly or quarterly journal entries relevant to reinsurance.
– Evaluate and process utmost complicated domestic as well as international reinsurance unspecified treaty accounts.
– Review profit commissions accounts and adjust retrospective premium.
– Perform calculation of unjustified premium and audit related treaty provisions following treaty terms.
– Collaborate with accounts statements rendered by cedant.
– Recommend management on implicit and ceded reinsurance account along with policies and processing claims.
– Supervise and confirm all security actions involving letters of credit, funds withheld and trusts.
– Ensure to correctly maintain all account complying with agreements terms.
– Conduct balances recovery on complicated reinsurance accounts through working with brokers and reinsurers.
– Develop and maintain relations with collections unit to search and resolve complicated settlement issues.
– Identify key changes in losses incurred and leftover balance loss reserves.
– Prepare reinsurance analysis reports for management review.
– Annually statistical Accounts.
– Reconciliation the accounts between our company and the other international reinsurance companies.
Facultative Reinsurance (Make a deals with international Reinsurance companies)
- Motor Assistant Underwriter in ISKAN insurance :
– studying insurance proposals;
– Gathering and assessing background information in order to.
– effectively assess the risk involved;
– calculating possible risk and deciding how much individuals or organizations should pay for insurance.
– deciding whether the risk should be shared with a reinsurer;
– computing results for appropriate premiums using actuarial information, other statistics and own judgment;
– visiting brokers or potential customers and preparing quotes;
– liaising with specialists, such as surveyors or doctors, for risk assessment;
– gathering information and various types of reports from specialists;
– negotiating terms with policyholders or their brokers;
– ensuring that premiums are competitive;
– Annual Statistical works
- Actuarial in Misr Insurance ( training ) :
– Statistical and Analysis working
– Life insurance formulas and accounts
- Customer Service in Vodafone:
–Solve customer’s problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint;
-determining the cause of the problem;
-selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
-expediting correction or adjustment;
following up to ensure resolution.
– Answering for their inquiries
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Arabic ( Native)
- English ( V.Good)
- French ( Fair )
- Reinsurance course (the insurance institute of Egypt – Affiliated to the Chartered insurance institute of London)
- Microsoft Office (Word- Excel- Data base).
- Of internet research- (in Caritas Egypt).
- General Computer course – (in Caritas Egypt).
- General English Course – (British council & Armed Forces Institute).
- Body Language and Communication Skills course.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Listening skills.
- Statistical and analysis work skills
- Public speaking skills and ability to make presentations.
- Work perfectly under pressure & stress.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team, carry out duties and responsibilities.