An Bank Assistant Operation Manager supervises and make sure that work is carried on smoothly. His responsibility is to ensure that the good/product/service is according to the client’s requirements and is in favor of the company/organization. Below we have given a sample resume for the post of Bank Assistant Operation Manager. An Bank Assistant Operation Manager tasks also vary according to the employer demands. Begin your resume with your basic info. Further build it with your career objectives, your determination to grow further and previous work experiences. Highlight that you are a versatile and vibrant candidate who have wider knowledge and is not just cooped up in his own shell. Finally add some references/credits from your previous jobs.
Name : xyz
Applied For: Entry level operation manager/Bank Officer/Bank Cashier/Bank manager
OBJECTIVE:(Bank Assistant Operation Manager)
ABC and customer service sector experience i want to work in an environment conductive to the realization of my true potential and be part of a winning team with my contributions. My quick grasping and learning ability will enable me to comfortably adapt to the ever changing and demanding needs of the industry.
WORK EXPERIENCE:(Bank Assistant Operation Manager)
ABC BANK OF UK
Assistant Operations Manager
Migrated the group insurance back office process under a capacity of Assistant Manager Operations, trained and currently managing a team of 30 resources. Business responsible for maintenance of group insurance policies.
Current Job Responsibilities:-
- Daily/Weekly interaction with Process Manager (conference calls/e-mails) discussing the detailed work progress, escalating any issues or concerns and getting first hand resolutions to the internal queries.
- Adapt to additional client requirements involved in smooth operations of processes.
- Represent the processes in monthly review and discuss the overall performance of the processes.
- Conducting the monthly one on one’s with direct reportees
- Involved in various employee engagements related activities to boost employee morale and ensure minimum attrition.
Quality Compliance Analyst
Worked as a Quality Compliance Analyst with bop Services as a part of Process Excellence Team for a Life & Annuity Insurance provider in USA.
- Responsible for Mentoring and giving effective Feedbacks to attain best result out of the team.
- Involved in the Calibration Exercises, Quality Assessments meetings and various kind of Quality Analysis with the Client to improve the accuracy.
- Special Award for organizing Family day for company.
- Actively involved in Employee engagement for the process.
- Managing and organizing team outings and team parties.
- Involved in Team building exercises.
- Platform Skills
- Feedback Skills
- Business Communication+
- Effective Communication
- Team Bonding
- Awareness of Six Sigma Elementary Training
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Train the Trainer Workshop
- First Time Leaders Orientation (FTLO)
- Performance Management System
· Basic Cabin Crew Training from Frankfinn Management Consultants based at New Delhi.
- Diploma of six months in Basic Computer Application from Tuples.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Date of Birth : 0000
- Father’s Name : xxxx
- Marital Status : Married
- Address : NIT, Faridabad (Haryana)
- Contact # : 0000
- Passport Number : 0000
- Email : xxxx