Automobile Engineers are mostly demanded in Gulf Areas although they are demanded everywhere. Automobile Engineers works and take the responsibility of the working all the vehicles that the company has. Any means of transportation with four wheels and a combustion engine falls with in the responsibility of an Automobile Engineer. See also Automation Engineer Resume Sample.
Following Resume is the sample of Automobile Engineer Resume Sample. The fact that he faces more challenges than other Engineering fields, the resume needs to be precise and descriptive. Your resume is going to be your first introduction to the employer. It must manifest that you are a hard working, consistent and trustworthy person who has potential to do a lot. Make sure to enter you previousexperiences and credits. Adding verified references will certainly give good impression to your resume.
Related: Rent Automobile Flyers
Name: (paste your pic here)
Applied :Automobile Engineer/Auto Service Engineer/Auto Production Engineer/Auto Technician
- Dynamic, competitive automotive management professional with 28 years experience in service activity.
- Exceptional team builder with the ability to increase efficiency by finding team weaknesses in time management, communication, and technical strategy.
- Imaginative and innovative individual with proven management, service, technical, training, operation and new business development skills, volume and customer satisfaction, which illustrate the ability to combine cost control, revenue growth and improvements through effective staff training and motivation.
¡ Improvements in service standards to increase customer footfall, retention, and quality of service.
¡ Ability to successfully work under pressure in dynamic, multi-tasked environment.
¡ Providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and Revenue growth of the business.
¡ Coordinating numerous activities to advice maximum efficiency.
¡ Cost reduction strategies & Performance measurement.
¡ Time management, Planning, and Organizing.
¡ Developing Customer Retention Strategies.
¡ Monitoring Customer Satisfaction Index.
¡ Minimizing Service Center Downtime.
¡ Monitoring and Auditing performance.
¡ Technical Issue Consultancy.
¡ Writing & speaking Arabic &English.
- 1. ABC Auto Technical Engineers Cooperative.
Automobile Technical Consultant. (Both, Automobile & Motor Insurance).
- NIVA, Iraq | Ford-authorized dealer.
Automobile Technical engineer:
Establishing of service center, (manpower, tools, equipment, sections:-
PDI, Warranty, related documents, sheets, and forms). Manage a team of 50 employees. Ensure compliance to regulations based on NIVA/Ford standards. Operations management. Meet, exceed business & customers expectations. Planning, budgeting & Identify opportunities to reduce operational expenses. People organization, career development &identify training needs. Work closely with all departments such as technical &warranty, customer relations and parts and ensure optimal service solutions to customers. Drive performance improvements programs on internal audit and CSI parameters.
- Leading National Insurance Company.
Automotive Technical Manager. Managed a team of 35. Manage and organized all department activity & divisions
(Underwriting, Issues, Premiums, Indemnities, Restatements, Evaluations,
Joint Surveys, Subjugation. -Recovery.-), Fixed rates, approved insurance policies, oversaw claims payments. Amended reinsurance agreement principles. Propose executive operational goals and plans to develop and market motor insurance products.
- Increased customer underwriting from 70% to 85% in 18 months by addressing all customer complaints in timely manner.
- Increased staff productivity by 25% by instating better leadership.
- High productivity was a result of my policy in creating programs, built on cooperation and professionalism.
- Increased profits at multiple locations by 25% in a highly competitive environment within Jordan market.
- Increased the Sales Rate by over 200%.
- Built business relationships across new acquisitions.
- Implemented comprehensive reporting procedures.
- Jordan Light Vehicles Manufacturing | Leading Manufacturer of Vehicles.
Automotive Production Manager (Engineer)
Directed 150+ employees, including technicians in eight technical branches. Conducted yearly, monthly, and daily planning and follow up of all production and raw materials requirements. Prepare, implement and update production plans (schedules) for all orders.Controlled and optimized inventories of finished products and raw materials. Maintained production machines in optimal conditions.
- Led the team that achieved the ISO 9001-2000 certification.
- Instated KPI system and the 5S, Kaizen systems.
- Developing solutions for production and operational problems.
- Increased technician’s daily productivity and controls the performance of the production lines, Improve efficiency and prepared branches for significant growth.
- Kia Motors, Jordan | Kia-Authorized Dealer.
Automobile Service Manager:
Managed team of 27, which included technicians and engineers. Defined and directed all activities within a department. Analyzed and tracked performance of personnel by using control sheets and reports generated by customer feedback data and accounts. Drafted and ensured compliance of dealer’s standards based objectives. Follow up with manufacturers to identify areas of improvement. Established Warranty section and ensured warranty claims were in line with warranty policy. Tracked service personnel performance. Trained and supervised technicians and engineers.
- Achieved targets for turnover, customer retention, gross margin budget, and market share growth, profits, sales, and service retention consistently.
- Established this brand new service center including (employees, equipment, tools, warranties, PDI, all necessary forms and documents……etc.).
- Retained customers by providing on-road services. Regular follow up.
- Jordan Armed Forces.
Junior Auto Engineer Officer.
Different officer ranks. Various positions. Most notable was vehicle production branch chief in different maintenance units that implements general & direct ordnance support maintenance, repair, overhaul for different types of vehicles, equipment, etc. Perform maintenance management, administrative, leadership of technical section, workshops mainly as following:
Leadership and management of 300 personnel. Responsible for maintenance, repair, overhaul for various vehicles, technical supervision of all sections under the field workshop manual, and training technicians. Maintained and repaired 700+ various vehicles. Developed operational and production-related solutions. Audited workshop standards and worksheets. Coordinate and follow up improvement and development plans to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of process.
Education and Training.
Automobile Engineering. United Kingdom.
Mercedes Vehicles Training Course. | Team Consultants. Germany.
Empowerment and Motivation Course. | Team Consultants. Jordan.
Kia Vehicles Technical Training Course. | Kia Training Center. South Korea.
Identification of ISO system training course. | Team Consultants. Jordan.
Customer’s Communication and Satisfactions Course. | Kia Training Center. UAE.