This resume is a sample for the post of Project Manager who belongs to the upper level management . All managerial job requires higher skills and experience in the field. Your resume is your representation so build it carefully and write all your skills and performances that you have and you are currently you using. In resume discuss about the versatility of ideas and objectives with which you have worked and benefited the previous employer. Keep in mind that every employer wants to hire a Project Manager at a good salary to minimize the risk of failure. They will want you to bring out the best of you in no time. You have to ensure of your capability right through your resume and then face to face interview with the employer. An updated Project manager resume embellished in latest fashion is going to multiply the chance of winning the attention of the employer.
Project Manager Resume Sample
Name : xyz
Phone : 000
Email : xxx
KEY AREAS: (Project Manager)
- Pipelines; Oil, Gas, IT, Lightning, Water, Waste Water, Sewage’s and Drains.
- Open- and Underground Mining; Mines, Drilling and Blasting, Tunnels, Vibration
- Site Preparation and Plant Area Building Internal Works for Oil and Gas-, LNG-, Power- Industry.
- Adviser, Specialist, Sr. Project Manager, Sr. Construction & Quality Manager, Sr. Civil and Mining Engineer.
- Bachelor Degree in Road-, Railroad- and Water building engineering. Technical Institute Oulu, Finland 1986.
- Fluent in English, Native in Finnish/Swedish, German Good, Arabic 6 months work speaking experience.
- Over 5 years experience in Maintenance and Workshop Management for heavy equipment with mine-road, rail-road, harbor and sea building machinery.
- Self-starter with ability to trouble shoot and solve technical problems. Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach, to work.
- Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects, working under extreme pressure in any situation and in extreme weather locations ranging from cold parts of Finland (-42°C Roads, Railroads, Mines, Plant Areas) to hot areas of Yemen (+43°C LNG).
- Accustomed to, working and collaborating with people of diverse national, linguistic and cultural backgrounds and managing remote operations with minimal supervision from head office.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (CURRENT)
SENIOR ADVISER, ETHA WIND OY International, Jun 2014 – Present
- Project Management, Site Engineering, Civil Engineering. Reporting to client and company.
The basis for our business is that we as engineers and business people are capable to support future proof, sustainable development at a completely different level than what traditional environmentalists can do.
Within Etha Wind we have considerable knowledge about justification of the wind business market and wind conditions.
Wind park Due Diligence, wind resource assessment, wind farm permitting, wind farm transactions, wind turbine procurement, wind farm design.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (PREVIOUS)
PROJECT MANAGER, JUSSILA GROUP Scandinavia, May 2012 – Sep 2012
- Successfully managed the project of 14 local roads, 3 pedestrian routes, lighting of roads, ditches and roundabouts.
- Involved in wind power station internal works. Reporting to stockholders.
MINE INDUSTRY EDUCATOR, LAPPIA VOCATIONAL SCHOOL Finland, Sweden Feb 2010 – May 2011
- Responsible for open mine including internal camp, earth moving, drilling and blasting, loading, transporting, crushing and screening.
- Managed the underground mine including diamond-, preparation- and production-drilling, blasting, screen- and cable bolting, washing, cement spraying, back-fill operations and methods of underground mining in theory and practice.
- Acquired experience in both type of mines: HSESQQ training, survey, maintenance and laws.
- Effectively developed electrical mining book, curriculum for basic and vocational exam (Moodle).
- Played a focal role in building and developing mine industry education material in EU project (safety, ergonomic and
maintenance). Reporting to principal.
DRILLING AND BLASTING MANAGER, T.MAIJALA OY Finland, Feb 2007 – Dec 2009
- Carried out drilling and blasting management. Reporting to company owner.
- Responsible for vibration measurement and HSEQQ management.
CIVIL ENGINEER, HAWK INTERNATIONAL FINANCE & CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD Yemen, Feb 2006 – Sep 2006
- Involved in the Yemen LNG project for Bal Haf site preparation, plant area, harbor and airstrip building.
- Responsible for all aspects of the blasted rock removal and back-fill operations.
- Reporting to CEO and line manager. Efficiently managed over 120 personnel on different levels.
- Performed HSEQQ planning and monitoring of JSA and TBM. Accountable for training and testing operators.
- Engaged in the pipeline foundation preparation, survey planning and monitoring as well as work shop monitoring.
Since its establishment in 1992, HAWK International has enjoyed continued success in undertaking a variety of projects in the Oil & Gas sector and other selected industrial markets. In the Oil & Gas sector, HAWK International undertakes turnkey projects in areas such as Petrochemical Plants, Central Processing Facilities, Pipelines, Flow-lines, Wellhead Tie-ins, Fabrication works and Tank Erection including all associated Civil and Mechanical Construction, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation Works.
CONSTRUCTION AND QUALITY MANAGER POLAR ROCK OY Scandinavia, Baltic’s Apr 1994 – May 2005
- Engaged in the establishment of company in Finland. Reporting to stockholders.
- Purchased mineral areas for crushing and selling in Scandinavia and Baltic.
- Responsible for organizing crushing, loading and transportation of materials for projects such as roads, railroads, harbours and factories.
- Performed HSEHQQ management in line with company policy.
- Carried out construction management for Transport Company of 124 independent truck owners of earth, waste and long distance transport trucks.
PROJECT MANAGER OMV OY Finland, Aug 1993– Jan 1994
- Botnia paper factory site preparation. Reporting to General Manager.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER BRÄNNARE OY Finland, Feb 1993– Apr 1993
- Pahtavuoma cold mine construction. Reporting to client and joint company.
CIVIL ENGINEER PIETARILA OY Finland, May 1987– Aug 1988
- Rautaruukki, Partek and Outokumpu open mines.
- Gas underground store for Outokumpu Steel. Reporting to client and stockholders.
SUPERVISOR TOWN OULU Finland, May 1984– Nov 1985
- Road-, water-, waste water-, gas-, phone-, electric-, IT lines building.
- Superintendent for asphalt works. Reporting to line manager.
TECHNICAL PRACTICAL SURVEY AND RAILROADS WORK FINNISH RAILROADS, Jun 1978– Dec 1985
- Survey and planning Oulu eastern railroad
- Railroad works in Oulu northern-, eastern-, southern- railroads.
- Red Cross First Aid 2011.
- National Occupational Safety Training 2010.
- Hot Work License 2010.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit and Internet Specific Applications.
TASOMITTAUS OY, Co founder and owner, CEO 1993 – 2014.
POLAR ROCK OY, Co owner and member of board 2005 – 2010.
ALTAMER OY, Co founder and owner, CEO 2003 – 2008.
LAPLAND MARBLE OY, Co owner and and member of board 2005 – 2009.