This resume is a sample for the post of Auditor-cum-Administrator. This is a double-task job where you are required double skills and knowledge. Mostly these types of jobs are offered by mediocre level companies that has fewer numbers of employees. Such employers would prefer to hire one person with multiple talent. So, for this kind of opportunity you should build your resume keeping in mind manifesting all your multiple skills and experiences. A Auditor-cum-Administrator resume sample is given below which will be helpful for you to create an impressive and convincing resume. Start resume with your introduction shortly followed by an explanation of what types of duties you have been preforming throughout and what kind of experiences you are looking forward to perform. Highlighting your abilities and to-the-point expertise in resume is bound to attract the employer and giving you a chance of interview.
Auditor-cum-Admin Resume Sample
Applied For: Auditor Cum Admin/Audit Officer/Assistant Admin Manager/Admin Clerk
To flourish in an organization that rewards dedication and hard work, to stay in touch with latest developments in the professional arenas of Accounts, business and finance.
Diligent,reliable,dynamic,and result-focused accounts and finance professional holds and pursuing internationally esteemed professional qualification ACCA (UK) (Qualified) and having 6 years experience of vast and diversified experience in the areas of:
–Financial Accounting and Reporting
-Internal and External Audit
-Fixed Asset Management
-Real Accounts Management
-Software Implementation.(Peachtree, Quick book and Tally etc.)
ABC Industries (Private) Limited.
Worked as “Auditor Cum Admin” 4 years (YYYY-YYYY)
Following were my major duties during my tenure as accounts manager
- Prepare financial statements according to IFRS and IASs.
- Forecast cash flow preparation
- Managing accounts receivables and payables and their reconciliations.
- Maintain payroll for management staff and daily wages workers.
- Preparing final accounts monthly.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements for the end of the month.
- Managing all local and international customers.
- Handling of petty cash and daily expenses.
- Preparation and making all kind of vouchers.
- Preparation of all type of invoices
- Preparing and issuing cheques.
- Maintaining fixed assets
Kamran & Co. Chartered Accountants
Worked as an Auditor 2.5 years, (YYYY-YYYY)
I worked as Auditor carrying out the duties as below:
- Check the transactions that made with the professional skepticism
- Prepare reports without any biasness.
- Assist in financial audit of the company in accordance with IFRS and IASs
- Review Internal Control Procedure of various companies and provided recommendations for improvements.
- Examine balance sheets, profit and loss accounts in detail.
- Identifying the problems and risks for assessing the reporting systems of the company.
- Checking for all JVs attachments for posting.
- Review Reconciliations for Banks prepared by companies
Association of Chartered Certified Accountant UK (June 2013)
- Advance Corporate Reporting.(P2)
- Advance Financial Management.(P4)
- Advance Audit and Assurance.(P7)
B.COM Bachelor of Commerce (2010) Punjab University Lahore Pakistan
D.COM (IT) Diploma in Commerce (2008) Technical Board Lahore Pakistan
METRICULLATION (2006) Gujranwala Education Board Pakistan
- Excellent command on Microsoft Office specially Ms.Word ,Excel
- Preparation and finalization of accounts using Accounting Software’s:Peach tree, Tally and Quick Books.
Highlights of Professional Skills and Accomplishments
- Competent to work in a multicultural organization under stress.
- Excellent know-how of IFRS framework.
- Ethics, values and judgment.
- Awareness of non-financial risk.
- Professional skepticism.
- Strong team work, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Good IT commands especially Microsoft excel, Tally ERP 9 and internet communications.
- Creative, hardworking and quick learner
- Expertise in Accounts & Financial management.
Certificates And Achievements:
- Certificate of achievement awarded by ACCA on getting 98/100 marks from F3 Financial Accounting.
- Certification of FATIMA FOUNDATION member for blood donation.
- Certificate of access program awarded by skans school of accountancy
Date of birth: 000
Visa Status: Visit
Further reference will be furnished on demand.