This resume sample is for the post of Auditor Officer. An Audit officer is a person who have strong knowledge over accounts, finance and other accounting fields according to the international standards. The basic task of an audit officer is to check the records of an organization. The record means all the vouchers like sales voucher, purchase voucher, bank payment voucher, bank payment receipt vouchers, cash payment vouchers, cash receipts vouchers, liability vouchers, utilities vouchers, salary payroll sheets, gate inward, gate outward, stock statements, bank statements, ageing schedules, receivables and payable list, and providing the true and fair report to employer. The auditor provides all the detail to the director about working and informs him the about all major issue of an organization. So, for the post of audit officer a resume must be well-constructed presenting all the necessary point of views and manifesting all skills and capabilities that you have. It must also entail your passion to learn further in challenging environment. How you should build a good convincing resume? Below a resume sample is provided with necessary guidelines.
Auditor Resume Sample
Profile: (ACCA Finalist)
Current Location: Al-futtaim Mosque,Deira.
Languages English, Urdu & Hindi
Objective: (Audit Officer Resume)
To work in professional environment with personal development and growth possibilities through professional ethics, sincere commitment and hard work.
PROFILE/ STRENGTH & SKILLS (Audit Officer Resume)
A qualified Accounting & Finance professional with over 3 years of functional work experience within diversified industries. Possess ability to deliver stipulated tasks within the set time frame in a multicultural dynamic business environment. Strategic thinker with excellent communication, problem solving, analytic, decision making, coordination, interpersonal and time management skills.
Key Skills: (Audit Officer Resume)
|§ Financial statements & Reporting||§ Financial Analysis|
|§ General Ledger & Reconciliation||§ Asset Management|
|§ External & Internal Auditing||§ Budgeting|
|§ Corporate Reporting|
Assistant Manager Accounts
Ideal spinning Mills Limited.
- Handle company Accounts on day to day basis respect to purchase receipts, payments, sales and various other banking transactions.
- Manage Bank reconciliation and Inter company reconciliation.
- Perform daily journal entries.
- Maintain the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Monitor Aging balance to avoid past dues.
- Preparation of monthly income and expenses.
- Monitoring cash flows and using the same to predict future financial trends.
- Report on a daily basis to the Reporting Manager on all cash and bank related issues.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers on all issues including collections, payments, accounts reconciliation and audit.
- Ensure completion of annual audit within the time line set by the Group CFO.
Riaz Ahmad & Company, Chartered Accountants
A Member of NEXIA International
Nexia International is among top five firms in Pakistan. It has been providing diversified services to Textile, Sugar, Insurance, Banking and Semi Government and Government Sectors as well as Non-Profit Organizations. At Nexia Pakistan, I worked on diverse portfolio of corporate clients and got experience in the field of accountancy, audit and implementation of internal control system, evaluating organizational structures, business processes and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Preliminary planning and development of detailed audit plan for financial audits of various manufacturing and financial sector entities.
- Time budgeting, mobilization of engagement team, preliminary risk assessment and review of accounting and internal control systems.
- Development of an independent expectation of company’s financial performance and comparison with the company’s actual results with investigation and explanation of variances.
- Review, analysis and conclusion on work performed.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable statutory legislatures and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Gained experience in designing and implementing accounting and related internal control systems and conducting a detailed review of internal control systems to highlight areas needing improvement.
- Analytic analysis of financial statements, comparison of actual financial performance with industry, budgets and prior years and investigation and explanation of variances.
Major External Audits performed
- Ishaq Textile Mills Limited
- Ideal Energy Pvt. Limited
- Crescent Cotton Mills Limited
- Ideal Spinning Mills Limited
- Crescent Jute Products Limited
- Masood Textiles Mills Limited
- Punjab Irrigation & Drainage Authority
Got extensive working experience on various internal audit clients providing “assurance and tax consultancy services” Have provided pre-audit services, operational and financial assurance and post audit assignments. Got hands on experience of working with senior management on problematic areas and resolving the issues. Some of internal audit clients are:
- Sandal Dyestuff & Chemicals Industries Limited.
- Kamal Hosiery Mills (Pvt) Limited
- Chenab Club (G) Limited
- FACTO Sugar Mills Limited
- The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited.
|ACCA (Finalist)||The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants||2014|
|Diploma in Advance Accounting UKFIA (Foundation in Accountancy)B.Com.||The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants University of the Punjab.||2008|
- Proficient in MS Office. (Word, Excel, Power Point), can use advanced features of spreadsheets, charts, presentations.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP9, Quick Book, Peach tree.
Will be furnished on demand.