This resume sample is for the post of Executive Audit Manager. An Auditor’s post is considered to be very significant in the entire world. For this post you must have proper knowledge of this field. An A.C.C.A. degree with article is essential. Mostly an A.C.C.A. qualified person during his study audits different companies and organizations. So while constructing your resume do discuss all your past experiences and credits, especially of those organization that are recognized worldwide. The employer is mostly interested in your past profile. Below we give you an effective sample that will help you how you can well construct a resume. Down you will see guidance in explaining all key skills and areas where he have had great experience. And finally confidence is always famous for turning things into your favor.
- Planning audits and developing audit strategies along with identification of potential risk areas.
- Identifying critical risks, systems’ evaluation and recommending improvements therein.
- Delegation and review of work and resolving issues in liaison with the management.
- Preparing tax computations and reviewing their compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Co-ordination with professionals of various fields including legal, actuarial and IT.
- Perform audit tasks & monitoring team.
ACCA (UK), ICAEW finalist
Contact No: 000
Experience: 3 Years in Accounts, Finance and Audit
Address Burjuman Dubai UAE
Visa Status: Visit Visa
E mail: XXX
To be a part of a dynamic & reputed team of professionals striving for excellence in delivering quality services and products; inspiring mutual growth and contributing creative solutions towards the achievement of organizational targets.
EDUCATION (PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC) :
CA Finalist (1 paper Left to qualify) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and
Wales (ICAEW) – In progress
ACCA from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK – February 2012.
B.COM from University of Sindh Jamshoro – July 2011
Higher Secondary Certificate – Intermediate Board Karachi – 2008
Secondary School Certificate – Matriculation Board Karachi – 2006
Super Tech Auto Parts Private Limited Jan ‘11 to Oct ‘11
- 3+ Years of experience in Accounts, Audit, Internal Audits and Business Analysis From Deloitte.
- Professionally qualified with ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants) and ICAEW(Institute of Chartered Accountancy of England and Wales (1 paper left)
- Have excellent skills in accounting & can handle up to finalization
- Skilled in financial management, auditing, internal auditing costing and financial accounting, and intercompany reconciliations
- Experience of handling SOX Rules based Projects
- Self-motivated finance professional with achievements in budgetary control, cost reduction, controlling of finance and reporting to the top management
- Aware of Code of Corporate governance
- High proficiency in all aspects of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”)
- Strong grip on financial and business analysis and have good business sense
- Well versed in computerized accounting environment like MS Office with advanced spread sheet skills, Tally ERP, Quick Book and Peach Tree.
- Adept at reviewing accounting records and other financial data to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance with company policies and applicable reporting standards.
Worked as an “Accountant”
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complying with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliations, Suppliers reconciliations and Receivables aging
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
Worked as an “Audit Senior” at Deloitte Pakistan
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning audits and developing audit strategies along with identification of potential risk areas
- Identifying critical risks, systems’ evaluation and recommending improvements therein
- Delegation and review of work and resolving issues in liaison with the management
- Preparing tax computations and reviewing their compliance with local laws and regulations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Co-ordination with professionals of various fields including legal, actuarial and IT
- Perform audit tasks & monitoring team
- Performing Internal audits, special assignments , agreed upon procedures
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Monitoring and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Implementation of Accounting information and Internal Control System in the Organization
- Ensuring compliance with the management policies and reviewing existing systems to identify any control weaknesses
- Ensuring whether the rules of SOX are applied properly
- Ensuring compliance with the code of corporate governance
- Assessment of the financial statements in order to ensure their compliance with the requirements of the local laws, Regulation and International Financial reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Drafting reports for Internal clients , with experience of discussing findings with the top management of the client
- Reporting to Managers and Partners. and issuing Final Reports.
Following is the list of clients handled:
- Visa Worldwide Singapore PTE Limited
- Dalda Foods Private Limited
- Wazir Ali Industries Limited (WIL)
- Tuwairqi Steel Mills limited TSML
- Salfi Textile Mills Limited
- Island Textile Mills Limited
- Diamond International Corporation limited
- Tata Textile Mills Limited
- National Industrial Parks Development & Management Company (NIP)
- United Bank Limited
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- QUICK BOOKS, TALLY , PEACH TREE
- MS-EXCEL, MS-WORD, MS-POWER POINT
- Aware of Deloitte Software AS 2
- User level knowledge of different ERPs used by client
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, comfortable in taking initiative and working independently
- Attended various professional development seminars and training sessions including Deloitte Audit Methodology and updates in ISAs /IFRSs.
- Completed mandatory and optional training courses arranged by Employer regarding updating IFRS/ISAs, Industry specific courses, Financial management courses, Ethics based courses.
- Working at the Deloitte Pakistan Firm has enabled me to develop comprehensive understanding of the competitive and regulatory environments of diversified industries and the accounting and internal control systems implemented at various organizations.
- During my training period at firm I was engaged as member of audit team & senior for special assignments, Internal Audits and agreed upon procedures, of various renowned listed and other clients.