IT is the main talk these days. Following resume is a sample for the post of Asst.Professor Information Technology. The job demands good experience and proficient expertise in your subject. A good resume is what presents your best before the recruiter convincingly. A list of experience summary is given in the start to impress upon the employer that you know the subject and can handle and teach it very well. Continue it with your skills, extra skills and employment history. Everything should be put in symmetry and it should all conclude to one thing – you are perfect for the job. Try and highlight your those qualities that are especially asked by the recruiter. Finally add verified references and some images from your previous experiences.
Name : xyz
Cell No. : 000
Email Id : xxxx
- Masters in Computer Networks, with 1+ year experience as an Assistant Professor.
- Employed with Royal Institute of Technology & Science as an Assistant Professor since Dec 2013.
- Experienced in providing training to the students on C, Computer Networks and TCP/IP.
- Through understanding of the subject with ability to convey the same to the students.
- Good communication and comprehension abilities.
- Also have the knowledge of A+ Networking and Hardware troubleshooting.
- Experienced in giving Motivation to students of higher secondary of CBSE,ICSE SSC .
- Basic Hardware and Networking Skills
- C programming
- Html script
- Masters In Technology(Computer Networks) First Class with Distinction (74%) (2011-2013)
- Bachelor Of Technology (Computer Science Engineering) with First Class(65%)(2007-2011)
- Intermediate Education with 69% from Board of Intermediate.(2005-2007)
- Secondary School of Education with 74% from Board of Secondary Education.(2005)
Packages : MS OFFICE
Programming : C & C++.
Designing Tools : HTML
Responsible for the following Subjects of CSE department at M.Tech Level:ABC Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad (DEC 2013)
- Computer Networks.
- C Language
Responsible for the following Labs of CSE department at M.Tech Level:
- Web Technologies
- C Language
- Conducted the subject lectures regularly, keeping an eye on the understanding of the students.
- Carried out practical sessions with explanation about the purpose of the experiment and the procedures that follow to seek results.
- Carried out debate sessions in regular classes to help students to understand the subject better.
- Arranged expert meets for students on a periodic basis to create an interest about the subject.
- Encouraged students to build committees among themselves.
- Provided students with information outside the classroom such as the future prospects in the subject, the competitive exams, etc.
- Provided necessary education counseling as the class advisor to the students.
- Provided useful guidance in the project work of final year students as a project coordinator.
- Sincere, hardworking and dedicated.
- Team man and quick learner.
- Positive and bold in decision-making and can adapt to changes easily.
- Self-confidence, self-motivation, and very eager to learn new things.
- Ability to lead as well as work in group.
Date of Birth : 000
Father’s Name : xyz
Marital Status : Un-married
Languages Known : English, ,Urdu, Hindi & Telugu
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Passport No. : 000
Visa Status : Visit