A dentist deals with the most important and highly underestimated part of the body – teeth. It is his job to take care of your or teeth, gums and overall oral health. This resume is a sample for the post of an Dental Assistant. An Assistant works side by side with the dentist in order to ensure timely and accurate performance. The following resume is a sheer bit different from a proper Dentist Resume, it covers largely the associative responsibilities. Start it with your initial and basic information. Then mention your experience and acknowledgements. Later comes your education and skills. Do add some verified references in the end to stand your resume out among others.
Name : XYZ
Email Id: xxxxx
Mobile Number: 0000
Status: Currently employed
EMPLOYMENT (Dental Assistant Resume)
ABC CARE CENTRE
as a Dental Assistant.
Medical and Dental Clinic Negros Occidental, Philippines.
NORTH TREND MARKETING INCORPORATED
Regional Sales Supervisor
Golden fields, Bacolod City Negros Occidental, Philippines.
EMPLOYMENT HIGHLIGHTS AS Dental Assistant
MEDICAL DENTAL CLINIC HEAD
- Administers oral and parenteral drugs to students and school employees as per doctor’s order.
- Executes oxygen therapy.
- Provides medications through nebulization.
- Administers vaccines to all employees.
- Renders head-to-toe nursing assessment.
- Assesses vital signs.
- Assists school surgeon on minor operation procedures.
- Conducts random blood sugar tests.
- Provides accurate assessment in health crisis situations.
- Provides first aid treatment.
- Provides proper referrals to health institutions.
- Conducts health teachings to all departments of the institution.
- Supervises annual health and dental assessment to all students.
- Coordinates with all other colleges and school departments in regard to consultations, physical examinations and other health programs and activities of the institution.
- Educates employees in regard to their specific illnesses and how to deal with it.
- Conducts regular weekly follow ups to patients on current medications and treatments.
- Formulates new school health programs that concerns illness prevention and health promotion.
- Coordinates with government health agencies in regard to public health programs.
- Attends to school campus medical emergency situations involving students, faculties and non-teaching personnel.
- Monitors and ensures proper hygiene and sanitary practices of all departments of the institution especially the canteen area.
- Conducts regular meeting with canteen concessionaires in regard to sanitation.
- Prepares annual budget proposal and implements it.
- Submits monthly and quarterly reports to the school’s Vice-President on Student Affairs and Extension Program.
- Facilitates sick leave of all school employees.
- Conducts monthly inventory and reports of all cases, referrals and clinic supplies.
- Schedules nurses duty hours.
- Schedules school physicians’ and dentists’ clinic hours.
|March 2015||International Family Medicine Conference and Exhibition||Dubai International Convention Center|
|December 2014||MENA Geriatric Summit 2014||Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center|
|February 2014||Health and Society||Ichiro Kawachi, MD, PhD||Harvard University|
|September 2011||Earthquake and disaster Management||Department of Science and Technology||L’ Fisher Hotel, Bacolod City|
|February 2011||Problem-based Learning||CSA-B|
|2009||Programs of the Department of Health||Ms. Eunice Bedonia||Bacolod City|
|2009||Strategic Planning||Prof. CecilleManikan||La Fortuna Hotel,Cebu City|
|2008||Teaching StrategiesCourse Syllabi Formulation||Prof. CecilleManikan||La Fortuna Hotel,Cebu City|
|2008||Whole Brain Learning System||Prof. CecilleManikan||CSAB|
|2008||Gender Sensitivity||Dr. Helen Correa||CSAB|
|2007||ORNAP Regional Convention||Waterfront Hotel, Lahug, Cebu City|
GOVERNMENT EXAMS TAKEN
Philippine Nurses Licensure Examination 1991, Manila
Sub-Professional Civil Service Examination 1989, Dumaguete City
MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING
University of San Agustin – Iloilo
Iloilo City, Philippines.
(Completed Academic Requirements)
Birthplace : xxx
Birthdate : dd/mm/yyyy
Height : 00″
Gender : Male
Civil Status : Married
Religion : Roman Catholic