Following resume is a sample for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Every job related to Airway let it be of aircraft or airport needs precise and meticulous. An Aircraft Maintenance deals with the delicate yet crucial job of handling, maintaining and working of an aircraft. The resume for this job needs to be as precise and carefully made as the job is. The employer would want to hire an employee with some experience although new and small companies would not mind hire fresh with some training of course. Your resume must show your passion and uncompromising nature towards your job. It must entail your future plans and expectations. Finally add some references/rewards/credits from your previous experiences. It is definitely going to distinguish your resume among others.
Contact No: 00000000
I aspire to build a professional career in the Aviation industry as well as relevant Industry and to gain adequate skills and challenging positions in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Marketing Management with a reach towards new technologies where making a significant contribution to the success of my employer and further my career development opportunities.
Name : XYZ
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 0000
Marital status : Married
Religion : xyz
Languages Known : English, Hindi and French.
Driver’s license UAE : YES
Nonsmoker / drinker
Residence : UK
Airlines Aviation Services LLC.
- Successfully completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Mechanics Stream from Aviation Academy Hyderabad, PAKISTAN with 83% equivalent to ICAO TYPE II standard covering subject on Basic Airplane Mechanics related system of light category of aircraft to cover Light Aero plane(LA), and BAMEL(License NO:14110) in the above mentioned category .
- Completed Intermediate Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh with 68.6% aggregate, year 2006 from Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Chaitanyapuri, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Completed 10th (SSC), Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh with 78% aggregate, year 2004 from St. Joseph’s Grammar High School, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Currently working on BOING as an Aircraft technician for Airlines Aviation Services for the past 5 YEARS
- Assisted in Working on technical records of CAMO ,CAME, revisions in MEL, Assistant in controlling technical publications and maintaining technical log book and raising Purchase orders of spares including AOG on FLYPAL ( software ).
- Additional experience in logistics which includes ordering and clearing aircraft spares from PAKISTAN& Sharjah customs. Obtaining permission in the respective airports to take parts inside and outside the airport with their authorities and dealing with AOG spares.
- Managing responsibility of customs clearance product of the company
- Monitoring regulatory and legislative changes
- Interpreting and responding to custom queries
- Implementing and controlling desired operating procedures
- Managing imported goods clearance at airport
- Managing cash expenses related to clearance
- Communicating with shipping Co’s for shipment arrivals & collection of delivery orders.
- Documenting , filling documents & other communication
- Prioritize clearance as per logistics planner updates
- Following up with the freight forwarders & couriers for freight quotations & price lists for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Additional experience in making Airports IDs, Airports driving permits and staff travelling documents
- Assistant to V P Engineering of maintenance.
- Additional experience on flight operation under the supervision of ac flight dispatcher.
- Undergone 7 Months Practical Training as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Trainee associated in “C-Check/Major Maintenance” of “A-320 Aero Planes” fitted with “V-2500-A1” IAE .
- Practical training as an On Job Trainee associated in routine inspection, line maintenance & major maintenance on the fleet.
- Assisted in performing Transit inspection and Turn around checks in Line maintenance and also performed installation and removal of line replacement units of BOING 747-246F
- Deals with parts procurement and logistics work of Aircraft spares
- Assisted in servicing, modifications, repair and replacement of aircraft components / Items of equipment and all scheduled checks (Including Transit, Daily, Weekly, A- & multiple A- checks except C check) on Cessna 152 and Cessna 172 aircraft.
- Assisted in Major Maintenance/ “C”- Checks, Removal, Replacement, Installation and Repair on Aircraft Airbus A320 and its components
- Assisted in arrivals and departures on Aircraft Airbus A319, A320,A321
Passport Number : 0000
Place of Issue : PAKISTAN
Date of Issue : 0000
Date of expiry : 0000