Catering means providing quality food facilities at a place. Now an Air Caterer is primarily responsible for providing best quality and safe food on a plane. This resume is a sample for the post of Air Catering/Catering Sales Service. As the resume is your first interface with the employer or the recruiter you need to pay considerable attention to it. Below we have made a sample for such a resume. It has all the necessary information and guidelines to best express your talent. Finally adding references to your resume is definitely going to add to the worth of your resume.
Related: Catering/Air Catering Flyers
Name : XYZ
Mobil No: 0000000
Email ID: xxxx
Applied For:Catering Manger/Catering Supervisor/Air Catering Waiter/Catering Coordinator
CAREER OBJECTIVE:(Air Catering/Catering sales Service)
To excel in my role with exceptional professionalism and optimal performance, setting exemplary standards in this hospitality industry. Ensuring along with growth, all round development in my career. Thus, in the process, giving the best to my organization.
EDUCATION:(Air Catering/Catering sales Service)
Bachelor of Science in Physics from Bombay University in 1996.
Working as a Real Estate agent, buying and selling property in Mumbai as a side business to generate revenue for Company.
Working as a Catering Manger/Catering Supervisor/Air Catering Waiter/Catering Coordinator/ Duty Officer in Sharjah Airport Services in Catering Operation department .
We are into Quick Service Restaurant Business with popular brands as Vanellis, Tiki-Ming, Tandoori, Padthai, Teriyaki, Yum Yum Tree.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
- Schedule store visits and conduct competitor survey.
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders.
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
- Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products.
- Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers (local and overseas).
- Worked as the “Catering Manager” .
At TAJ SATS Air Catering Limited, safety is a shared responsibility. We strive to excel and enhance our leadership in airline catering and expand into airport related services in India, by delivering exceptional value to our customers. We have set up our Quality Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
- Supervising and motivating a team of Duty Manager’s / Officer’s and Team Leaders whilst leading the people management initiatives with respect to cost, compliance, sales/service and people.
- Active participation in outdoor sales initiative, a venture to bring our outdoor catering to competitive competency levels.
- Providing guidance and support to the Duty Manager’s / Officer’s in assigning and scheduling work based on the flight schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees are working in safe conditions and reinforcing proactive behavior in the application of safety measures and techniques.
- Oversee staff, and manage entire catering operations to achieve objectives for the business
- Handled supplies and inventories
- Committed for great quality customer service
- Ensuring that Airlines is provided with the in-flight catering service as per laid down procedures and specifications at all times.
- Liaising with other key stakeholders from the Ware wash, Production, Airside Logistics, Supply Chain and Administration on a daily basis to ensure clear and accurate lines of communication are maintained so we achieve on-time performance in full at all times.
- Managing all operational matters when on shift and communicating upwards if on time performance may be affected.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the development, implementation and improvement of business unit processes to achieve key result areas, cost savings and operational efficiencies as outlined by the department Head of Department.
- Comply with the Company Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
- Come up with creative ideas in catering services
- Recruit & train new staff
- Ensure great service & fulfillment of the customer requirements & specifications
- Worked as Duty Manager with Tajsats Air Catering Ltd.( Mumbai ) from Jan 2011 to May 2011. With exemplary performance I’ve earned this post.
- Worked as a Catering Co-ordinator (Duty Officer) with Tajsats Air Catering Ltd.( Mumbai ) from Mar 2008 to Dec 2010.
- Responsible for the systematic dispatch of flights as per schedule adhering to HACCP requirements.
- Coordinated with Prep. Co-ordinator/ and other feeder depts. like kitchen, bond, transport, etc., as also with flight supervisors.
- Organized & allocated duties to flight supervisors, brief them on airline requirements & ensure on time departures.
- Was the Account Manager for Jet Airways – Handling Jet Airways flight catering operation alone.
Received Halal Total Compliance Training Certificate issued by Malaysia Airlines.
- Worked as Operation Team Leader with QACC (Qatar Aircraft Catering Co.), which is a subsidiary of Qatar Airways from Aug. 2006 to March 2008.
- Monitor and assist flight supervisors in their duties.
- Manage smooth flight dispatch, ensuring high standards of hygiene & food quality.
Received 02 Appreciation letters from Qatar Aircraft Catering Company for the excellent job done.
- Worked as Sr. Flt. Supervisor with TAJ SATS AIR Catering Ltd. I hold a rich work experience, working with this reputed organization for a period spanning nine years.
- Handled flights of Emirates, Alitalia, Air Mauritius, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Delta Airlines, South African Airlines, Royal Jordanian, Malaysian Airlines, Air Sahara, Virgin Atlantic, etc.
- Man Power Planning, Catering & Food management.
- Knowledge of HACCP
Received many Appreciation letters from clients such as Alitalia, Air Mauritius, South African, Malaysian, Jet Airways, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic etc.
INTER PERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to work effectively in a team, having a diverse background.
- Strong work ethics with leadership traits.
- Ability to accomplish all assigned tasks efficiently.
- Good communication skills.
All the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.