An Air Cargo Agent works for larger courier companies. People with certain passion of interacting new people and are outgoing find this job very satisfying. This job also demands a good command in communication skill with people. (See also Flight Operation Control Resume Sample). Their job includes complete custom documentation, arrangement for the transportation and safe arrival of the parcels and making quotations for clients. (See also Air Ticketing Agent Resume Sample). A resume is your first interface with your employer. Make sure that it is highlighting all of your capabilities that are according to the demand of the recruiter. It must enlist your experience and enthusiasm to grow further. Below we have given a fine example of such a resume. Customize it according to your education and expertise along with credits/awards/references from your previous work for good impression.
Name : XYZ
United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 0000000
E-mail Address: xxxx
Applied For: Air Cargo Agent/Airline Helper/Airline Cargo Supervisor
CAREER OBJECTIVES: (Air Cargo Agent/Airline Helper/Airline Cargo Supervisor)
To establish and pursue on a challenging yet rewarding career in a corporate world and to other field as well. And to apply the knowledge that I acquire from my work experienced and respective institution.
ABC Travel Group (Cargo Department)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cargo Sales from walk-in to agencies.
- Ensure customers/clients satisfaction by providing high quality services.
- Provide customer services from shipment tracking and inquiry.
- Knowledge from Cargo Spot System of Gulfair and Etihad Airlines from booking, load plan, adhoc request and general sales.
- Ensure proper loading, offloading and transportation of cargo from warehouse to airport.
- Ensure proper documents were attached for custom clearance of Personal Effects to Commercial shipment.
- Ensure the safety and security of the shipments arrival in its correct destination.
- Filing and updating office documents.
- Briefing the personnel in operation to avoid conflicts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Officer in Charge (Air Hong Kong & Dragonair)
- Cargo Acceptance
- Cargo Build-up
- Cargo Outgoing/Incoming Ramp Representative
- Unisys knowledge ( Cathay Pacific Airways System )
- Inbound and Breakdown of Incoming Cargo.
- Cost Control Department
- Banquet Sales Department
SEMINAR AND TRAINING ATTENDED:
- Dangerous Goods Regulation Training Category
Miascor Cargo Center Naia Avenue Sto.Niňo
Paranaque City, Philippine.
- Basic Cargo Handling Course
Miascor Cargo Center NAIA Avenue Sto.Niňo
Paranaque City, Philippines.
- Restaurant Management/ Food Sanitation and Safety
Campus Gourmet De La Salle University Dasmariñas.
Dasmariñas Cavite, Philippines.
- Professional Ethics In The Business World.
Severino De Las Alas Auditorium, Dasmariñas, Cavite.
- Property Management System (FIDELIO).
Manhattan Function Room, 2nd Floor of Astoria Plaza.
- Escriva Drive, Ortigas Business District, Pasig City.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer Literate: Familiarity in MS word, PowerPoint, and can type more than 25 wpm.
- Enthusiastic, quick to learn and with good organizational skills.
- Has the ability to follow instruction and have a high sense of responsibility.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
- Willing to work overtime.
Tertiary XYZ University Philippines.
Secondary XYZ Philippines
Primary XYZ Elementary School
DATE OF BIRTH: 000
WEIGHT: 200 lbs.
CIVIL STATUS: Married
RELIGION: Roman Catholic
NAME OF SPOUSE: XXX
VISA STATUS: Tourist
PASSPORT NO.: 0000