This resume is a sample for the post of Executive Admin Cum Insurance. It is a higher level of job. An Admin Cum Insurance Executive has to perform double duty of not only ensuring and securing people’s future loss and to administrate the staff while making sure the smooth flow of the official work. He has to make future policies and motivate his staff ensuring relative perfect and consecutive performance. The resume for this post must be proper.It must manifest that you are able to work under pressure and a multiple task manager. Below we have given you an example of such a resume that should help you to create an impressive resume. Finally adding (verified) references to your resume is definitely going to add to the worth of your resume.
Name : XYZ
Email : xxxx
Contact No : 000
To serve the organization better with integrity, honesty and confidence; to make use of the opportunities and facilities for the development of organizational and individual goals; and ensure better performance with my technical and managerial skills.
- Master’s in Hospital Administration from Amrita School of Arts and Science with 89% aggregate.
- Graduation in Economics with 78%aggregate
- Plus Two in Commerce with 75% aggregate
- Operating System: MS DOS, Windows 98, 2000, XP
- Social Media Awareness.
|1||Pharmalink Group||Sharjah, UAE||Insurance Coordinator||2014|
|2||International Radiology Center||Sharjah, UAE||Insurance Coordinator||2013|
|3||KIMS Hospital & Surgical Center||Cochin, India||Insurance Coordinator||2011|
|4||Lakeshore Hospital and Research Center Ltd, Cochin||Cochin, India||Insurance Executive||2009|
|5||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre||Cochin, India||Admin & Insurance Executive||2007|
JOB PROFILE – INTERNATIONAL RADIOLOGY CENTRE, SHARJAH, UAE:
- Attend Insurance customers in the Clinic.
- Obtain authorizations from respective Insurance providers for Healthcare services in the clinic.
- Maintain files and records of all insurance cases.
- Attend to the customer queries related to Health Insurance.
- Prepare monthly and weekly and Quarterly MIS of the department.
- Responsible for assisting patients with the processing of insurance claims and coordinating with insurance companies and TPAs for getting the required claims approval and keeping its proper record. Contacts insurance companies and patients regarding outstanding balances. Researches and resolves insurance billing issues.
- Assists and reviews claims and E-claims pre and post submission to determine completeness, accuracy and collection of unpaid and denied claims.
- Facilitate the processing of unpaid and denied claims and receipt of payments from insurance companies.
- Examine remittance advice to ensure the collection of applicable third party reimbursements.
- Determine the reason for denied claims and resubmits or follow up with insurance companies to propriety and medical necessity of services by the facility.
- Verifies new patients insurances and re-verifies that of patients coming back on service.
- Submits pre-determinations for clinical medical necessity.
- Review all claims for accuracy.
- Works closely with Patient Relations Manager, Customers Care Representatives, Nursing Staff, Insurance Manager and providers to ensure claims accuracy and processing.
- Completes proper tracking and reporting for Finance Department regarding collection and error rates.
- Interact with insurance companies to research and resolve complex claims billing problems/issues.
- Prepare, and/or maintain reports on billing and collection activities.
- Establish working relationships with insurance carriers and third party payers
- Enters data into the computer as needed
- Maintains frequent phone contact with case managers at third party insurance companies.
- Participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- Perform any job/task as and when assigned by the superior.
JOB PROFILE IN ORGANISATION’S INDIA:
- Coordinating, liaising and networking between insurance companies regarding eligibility, payments, approvals, reconciliation and other requirements.
- Taking approvals from Insurance Companies for Inpatient procedures
- Responsible for filing and tracking insurance claims and informing patients of their claims status.
- Process insurance and disability claims in a timely manner.
- Prepares insurance forms and associated correspondences.
- Dealing with all the famous health insurance companies.
- Rejected claims to be rectified by providing the requirements needed by the insurance company.
- Collecting deduction and co insurance from insurance patient.
- Develop good relationship with various insurance companies.
- Preparation of IP Insurance Bills.
- Taking prior approval for lab investigations and other procedures, in case required as per the agreement with the Insurance companies.
- Giving clarifications to the concerned person in Insurance companies regarding the sent claims.
- Entertains patients’ queries regarding unpaid balances.
- Liaise with patients regarding their eligibility and entitlements.
- Corporate marketing – emplacement of corporate for various medical services
- Coordinating camps, workshops, awareness programs, exhibitions etc.
- Internal marketing which includes conducting different programs for employees especially for nurse’s day, special packages for employee referrals.
- Assists with the development and administration of various departmental programs and prepares reports.
- Processes invoices and other miscellaneous payments for the department.
- Responds to department inquiries (mail, phone, email)
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all relevant local governmental bureaus, agencies and authorities
- Interacting with customers, senior-level executives, and all other levels of employees.
- Provide general administrative support including but not limited to: phones, distributing mail, and preparing expense reports.
- Organize and maintain file and records.
- Media Activities – press release, events etc.
- Preparing monthly and annual reports
- Day to day operations
- Inviting International patients from UAE, Oman, Nigeria etc. for treatment.
- Communicating with international agencies for referrals of patients.
- Transportation arrangements for the patients.
- Providing necessary help for the patient for their stay, OP consultation, admissions etc.
- Make the patients aware about the hospital policies and procedures and also providing financial information to the patients.
- Handling of Corporate, Executive checkups etc.
- Administering the day to day operations of the department.
- Handling insurance related activities.
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS in KIMS Hospital:
- Corporate Tie ups: Tied up with Apollo Tyros, Binani Zinc Limited, Carborundum (CUMI), Cognizant Technologies, UST Global Services, Idea Cellular Limited, State Bank of Travancore, Corporation bank, SUDchemie, Ultratech Cements, Najath School, SCMS College, Aries Telecasting Limited.
- Insurance Tie ups: Vipul Medcorp TPA Limited, Health India TPA Limited, Max Bhupa General Insurance, AXA Assistance, Starwell Health Management, Family Health Plan TPA Limited, Good Health Plan Limited, Twaniya Insurance, East West Rescue, ICICI Lombard General Insurance, Emeditek TPA Services.
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS in Lakeshore:
- Corporate tie up: Tied up with Indian Oil Corporation, Air India, RBI, Canara Bank
- Insurance Tie ups: Vipul Medcorp TPA Limited, Health India TPA Limited, Starwell Health Management.
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, organizing and coordinating skills, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people, willingness to work in a team, work under pressure.
Name : xyz
Husband’s Name : xyz
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 000
Marital Status : Married
Passport No : 00000
Visa Status : Husband Visa
Visa Expiry : 21.02.2016
License : UAE Driving License
Hobbies : Reading, Traveling, Hearing Music
Languages Known : Malayalam, English, and Hindi