This resume is a sample for the post of Experience Accountant cum Auditor. This is a double-task job where you are required double skills and knowledge. Mostly these types of jobs are offered by mediocre level companies that has fewer numbers of employees. Such employers would prefer to hire one person with multiple talent. So, for this kind of opportunity you should build your resume (Experience Accountant cum Auditor Resume Sample) keeping in mind manifesting all your multiple skills and experiences. A resume sample is given below which will be helpful for you to create an impressive and convincing resume. Start resume (Experience Accountant cum Auditor Resume Sample) with your introduction shortly followed by an explanation of what types of duties you have been preforming throughout and what kind of experiences you are looking forward to perform. Highlighting your abilities and to-the-point expertise in resume is bound to attract the employer and giving you a chance of interview.
How A Good Resume Should Be Written?
Resume is your first interface with the recruiter. It is your very introduction, invest good time in making effective and persuasive resume. The resume sample given below is created by the experts keeping all the crucial points of the employer in mind. There are some basic tactics to make your resume stand upon other pile of resumes; firstly make it as much reader-friendly as possible. Use right font size and style to make the reader read without much effort. The quality of your paper, sheet and folders DOES matter so don’t skimp on to it. The details about your qualification and experience should be precise but not too lengthy to force the reader glide through or not too short to give him an impression of scanty or neglected resume. Your picture should be updated and clear. And lastly references their addresses and immediate contact numbers would seal your success in getting the job.
Our Experience Accountant cum Auditor Resume Sample is perfect.
The information, although, is totally fake and is mostly put there to give you ideas about presenting yourself. Frequent use of bullets is practiced as it makes the reader to have a precise idea about your point of view without really stressing on to it. Text formatting is avoided in order to abstain the content from over emphasis.The text is created in MS Word and can be easily modified and edited there. See also Accountant Resume Sample , Auditor Resume Sample , Accounts Payable Resume Sample.
And finally to make our efforts as much flawless for you as possible we have given the text of the resume. You wouldn’t have to download any file or folder with the fear of downloading something dangerous. Just Ctrl C the text and Ctrl V the content in your draft.The following is given the sample of Housekeeper/Cleaner Resume. It should manage you in introducing yourself before the business in an amazing way.
Experience Accountant cum Auditor Resume Sample
Name : xyz
Email ID: xxx
Academic and professional qualifications (Accountant cum Auditor)
Final Qualification Exam 2 (FQE 2/ Public Practice Exam) – for admission into the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ) – Pending/Expected.
2012 – University of South Africa
Qualification achieved: Certificate of Theory in Accounting (CTA)/B-Comp Honors in Accounting Sciences- Pass
2005 to 2009 – University of South Africa
Qualification achieved: Bachelor of Accounting Science (B Comp)
Specialization – Accounting & Auditing
Professional Experience more than 9 years of audit and financial accounting experience.
Previous employer Old Mutual Investment Group Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Technical Merits and affiliations
K.P.M.G International Accredited trainer ( Johannesburg, South Africa)
I am a KPMG Accredited Trainer who has facilitated training courses in the KPMG Angolan, Zimbabwean and Mozambican offices.
Financial Accountant scope of work :
- Overall responsibility for all accounting transactions per the laid down internal controls
- Cost control and management
- Day to day liquidity management and investment of excess cash
- Maintenance of the audit file (monitoring and reconciliation of statement of financial position accounts), including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Expense analysis on a monthly basis to determine accuracy and reasonability
- Custody of company assets
- Analysis of financial performance against key business targets and advising accordingly
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns, including tax compliance
- Budgeting and variance analysis
- Preparation of Executive Committee presentations, Board and Audit Committee packs
- Supervision of operations back-office staff (eight staff members)
Auditor (Financial Services): KPMG Chartered Accountants
- Reviewing clients’ financial statements to ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and local legislation, for example the Companies Act, Insurance Act and the Pensions and Provident Funds Act.
- Drafting financial statements for clients and ensuring disclosure is in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of financial statement packs of subsidiaries for consolidation
- Advising client on how to implement IFRS during assurance services
- Evaluation of computerized accounting records.
- Conduct of audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (IASs).
- Preparation and review of audit programs and working papers.
- Evaluation of clients’ accounting and internal control systems and compliance testing.
- Assignment and review of audit work performed by junior audit engagement team members.
- Planning of audit work, performance of risk assessment procedures and formulation of audit strategies.
- Testing of the design, implementation and maintenance of internal controls relevant to the preparation and fair presentation of financial statements that are free from material misstatements, whether due to fraud or error.
- Performance of substantive tests to obtain sufficient and appropriate audit evidence on statement of comprehensive income and the statement of financial position so as to reduce audit risk to acceptable levels.
- Evaluation of the selection and appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of accounting estimates made by client management.
- Expression of audit opinions based on audit findings.
- Management of current assets, namely, cash resources, trade receivables and various treasury instruments.
- Valuations of assets, namely, fixed assets, inventories and financial instruments.
- Advising client management on efficient management of liquid resources.
- Review and evaluation of corporate structures and business strategies.
- Review of client computations of current and deferred taxation.
- Presentations to client staff on the calculation of the above.
- Tax returns (current and deferred) – preparation and review.
- Liaison with K.P.M.G. tax specialists on audit engagements.
- Performance of audit procedures through the use of computer assisted auditing techniques (CAATs).
- Liaison with KPMG Information Technology audit specialists
- Report-writing through the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Review of ledger postings in various accounting packages including Bank master, Bank Fusion, Glob us, Pastel and Flex cube.
I sat on the KPMG external audit proposals committee that was responsible for the preparation of proposals for prospective clients.