Following resume is for the post of Sales Officer. A Sales Officer is a licensed professional who foresee the selling and the related circumstances before making large deals. His potential duties includes arranging and managing cash and sales transactions, inquiring after clients complaints and to advertise company’s recent products and deals. A sales Officer determines and makes sure that all the purchases are carried out smoothly and comfortably. See our Sales Resume Samples. The resume is your first interface with the employer. Make sure to highlight your qualities and experience that are in accord to the requisites of the recruiter. Adding verified references/credits/awards from your previous experiences to add to the value of your resume.
Discipline: Marketing & Sales
Contact No.: 0000
Career Objectives:(Sales Officer)
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me satisfaction and self-development and help me to achieve organizational goal.
Key Result Areas:(Sales Officer)
- Sales coordinator
- HR Management
- HR Administration
- General Administration
- Business Correspondence
- Import-Export Documentation.
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make on the spot decisions.
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and dedicated to attain perfection at work.
- Master of Business Administration specialized in Finance & Marketing under
Anna University, Coimbatore.
- Bachelor of Commerce specialized in Accounting and Computer Application under
Mangalore University, Coorg.
- Accounting Packages : Tally & Oracle, SAP
- Well versed with MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access & Outlook )
Work Experience:4 Years’ Gulf Experience
- Worked as Sales Officer ABC International L.L.C,Dubai, U.A.E.
- Worked as Sales Operations Manager in ABC Net Communications, Ajman, U.A.E
- Worked as Sales Officer in ABC, Al Aweer, Dubai, U.A.E
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;(Sales Officer)
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Additional Job Profile:
Preparation of Financial Statements (Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet), Bank Transactions and Reconciliation, Preparing Purchase Order, Payroll Statement, Payment and Receipt Vouchers, Sales Invoicing , Stock Register and Handling Petty Cash.
Father’s Name : xxx
Date of Birth : 000
Gender : Male
Citizenship : India
Marital Status : Married
Languages Speak : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil&Kannada.
Passport No. : 0000
Place of Issue : Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Date of Issue : 0000
Date of Expiry : 0000
I hereby declare that the above details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Original certificates and references can be produced upon request.