This resume is a sample for the post of Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer. An Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer deals with electronics and electric ornaments. Modern world is a tech world. Everything is related to technology in one way or the other. A Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer is an example of this. His expertise corelates the talent of electronics with telecommunication. A resume Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer is the most important thing for you before coming face to face to an employer. It must be build in a very careful manner. Below is given an example of such a resume to help you create an impressive and convincing resume. Finally adding verified references and images(if any) of your previous experiences is definitely going to increase the worth of your resume.
Post Box: 000
Contact No: 000
Email ID : xxxx
Career Objectives:(Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer)
To seek challenging assignment and responsibility, with an opportunity for growth and career advancement as successful achievements.To be involved in work where I can utilize skill and creatively involved with system that effectively contributes to the growth of organization
Educational Qualifications :(Telecom Cum Electric Engineer)
Bachelor Degree – B. E (Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
Diploma Degree –Diploma in Computer Application (D.C.A).
Electrical Maintenance Management.
Experience;(Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer)
- PAKISTAN Telecom Communication(P.T.C.L.)
Position : Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer
Telecommunication Maintenance Engineer:
- Managing Electrical supply and maintenance operations in GSM field and Telecom Exchange field.
- Rectify the problem of Electrical panel and preventive maintenance routine (Ex. Phase sequence changing, Over voltage production burn, High voltage problem, Main contactor fault, etc..,).
- Ensuring the surveillance monitors are observed at all times.
- Monitoring and controlling all sally port doors that enters into the secured area of the facility. Also, monitoring and controlling all of the sally port doors in the housing units.
Core experience of Telecom Engineer:
- May have to visit sites when needed to solve problems regarding communicating devices on power issues.
- Will have to inspect and service telecommunication devices in frequent interval of time.
- Engineers will also have to design and create devices for telecommunication systems and cooperate with the team members.
- Develop and write procedures for installation, use, and troubleshooting of communications hardware and software.
- CONSIM Info Pvt. Ltd-Property Consultant Management
Year : 2011 April to 2012 March,
Position : Executive Customer Service.
Core experience of Executive Customer Service:
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles.
- Make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Key Skills : MS-office.
- Typing Speed : 38(WPM)
- Advance Kills : Server maintenance for large number of computers
- Leadership Quality with planning in professional manner
- Good listener
- Honesty and Sincerity
- Punctuality with well designed planning manner
Date of birth : 0000
Gender : Male.
Marital Status : Single.
Nationality : pakistani.
Passport No : 00000
Address : 0000,
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Language known : Arabic, English, Urdu