Following resume is a sample for the post of Trainee/Management Trainee or Accounts Trainee/Office Trainee. A Trainee/Management Trainee or Accounts Trainee/Office Trainee works under or with the employer to learn the responsibilities of a manager. He is trained so that he could become a full-fledged manager. There are many organization which are looking for hiring a Trainee, and his duties and assignments varies. A resume holds the basic and most important position in getting any job. The resume for this purpose must be created in a brief way. It must entail all the necessary information clearly. Below we have prepared a resume of a Trainee/Management Trainee or Accounts Traine/Office Trainee for your guidance. Customize it with your particulars and do add references from your previous work experiences. And finally… best of luck!
|Name: XYZMobile: 00000
EMail : xxxxxx
CAREER OBJECTIVE: (Trainee,Management Trainee or Accounts Trainee and Office Trainee) .
|To become an effective and leading corporate who can enhance organizational productivity, hence to grow the self with the organization.|
|PROFESSIONAL PROFILE · Possess great level of managerial skills.·Experienced with 2*,3*,4*,5* and 5* deluxe hotels in various departments.Experienced in conducting &coordinating various kinds of events like, Exhibitions, Event shows, International conferences etc.Experienced in handling VVIP clients and multi nationalities.
Expert in various Administration and HR related jobs.
Expert in various types of insurances and their claims processing and negotiations.
Familiar with U.A.E labor laws and procedures.
Strong academics with Masters in Business Administration & degree in Hotel Management.
Management Trainee or Accounts Trainee and Office Trainee
ABC Group of Hotels – Dubai
Mascot Hotel India.
Lulu International Convention Centre, (EMKE Group), India.
Hotel RV Tower, Guruvayoor, India.
ABC Group of Hotels – Dubai
- Currently handling the HR department of three hotels.
- Coordinates with PRO in terms of all the Government documents,
- New visa processing, Visa renewal, Visa cancellation, Emirates ID, Labor card, Health card etc.
- Monitors the renewals of Labor Cards/Residence Visa/Passports/Emirates ID.
- Prepares necessary documents for the visa cancellation of resigning/terminated employees.
- In-charge of Administration and Human Resources on behalf of Administration Manager.
- Applying for salary card and insurance card.
- Dealing with insurance companies regarding the claims and reimbursements.
- Renewal of various insurance policies like. Medical, group life &personal accidents, employee liabilities, property all risk, Public Liability, vehicle insurance, marine insurance etc. negotiating with insurance companies and getting the best rates.
- Currently dealing with insurance companies like, Dubai Islamic Insurance, Oman Insurance, ADNIC, RSA. NGI, Global Net, AXA, Next care, Green Crescent, Arabian Scandinavian, National life & General, Dar Al Takaful, Al Sayegh Insurance, Inayah TPA , New India Insurance etc.
- Renewal of various contracts and permissions includes, DJ’s and artists permission, liquor permission, flag permission, RTA parking renewal, HACCP training, tourism license renewal, cctv annual security system, civil defense emergency communication system, fire and safety maintenance, basic first aid CPR training, Staff accommodation and flat rental renewal.
HR Trainee Officer
Mascot Hotel (KTDC-Government of Kerala)
- Responsible for advertising all job vacancies.
- Responsible for providing induction and training for the new staffs.
- Short-listing/pre-interviewing of applicants/arrange interview
- Responsible for preparing payrolls.
- Co operating with company lawyer and making the follow ups of company cases.
- Making job offer/Job agreements for the new employee.
- Maintaining internal documents/employee database.
Lulu International Convention Centre, (EMKE Group),
- EnsuringGuest relationship, Complaint handling, supervising all the hotel activities and ensuring the highest quality of service to the guests.
- Responsible for taking banquet booking, Rooms booking, assisting the guest for their menu planning.
- Total Event Management, Co-ordinated with the organizations for various events & other activities (Handled Clients: Unicef, ISRO, Shoba, Nesle, Malayala Manoramma, SBI Bank, ICICI Bank, British Council, etc)
- Arranging various and special requirement for the Banquet, theme setting, arranging various artist performance, special arrangements as required.
- Special assignments to handle VVIP Clients such as” Celebrities, Actors, Ministers, CEOs.
- Negotiation of rates with Clients (Corporate) and ensuring the achievement of committed revenue without compromising on client satisfaction.
Industrial Exposure Trainee, RV Tower
Training in all major operational areas in the hotel… Front Office, F&B Production, F&B Service, Housekeeping,
- Front Office:-Registration of guests and assigning rooms. Maintain an inventory of reservation, vacancies and room assignments. Answer inquiries regarding hotel services, provide assistance and respond to guests’ complaints. Selling room to individuals, corporate.
- Food & Beverage:-Greeting customers, escorting them to seats, assisting them with their special needs and requirements. Answer questions regarding the hotel services, explaining menu items and specials, and offering personal attentive treatment. Co-coordinating with team workers to plan events, parties etc.
- Housekeeping:- Responsible for maintaining the hygiene and appearance of the hotel. Servicing and maintaining the guest rooms and replenishing stock as and when needed. Checking the laundry and various inventories in the housekeeping
- Food Production;-Preparation of food items like vegetable preparation, salads, cold starters and also the restaurant orders etc. Work according to established health and safety guidelines. Kept Keep a check on stock and order for replenishment as and when necessary.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & ENROLLMENTS
- Training on handling the various types of customers and handling their complaints with high standards.
- Training on Event Management.
- Professional in all Administration and HR related Jobs.
- Expert in various insurance related processing.
- Expert in conducting interviews and providing training.
- Certified person on basic First Aid and CPR.
|· Post-Graduation: Master of Business Administration (MBA)in Human Resource Management from Manipal University, India.·Graduation: Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)from Administrative Management College of Bangalore University, India.|
|Gender, Age & Date of Birth||Male, 29Years, 07th Feb 1986|
|Languages Known||:||English, Hindi.|
|Current Visa StatusUAE Driving License||::||Employment Visa- UAE,On Road Test|
I hereby declare that all the facts mentioned above are true and correct as pet my knowledge and belief.
If you feel that my background qualifies me for a position with your organization, I shall appreciate a personal interview at your convenience. I sincerely believe that such a meeting would be mutually advantageous.