This resume is a sample for the post of Client Relationship Executive. It is a very important for any company/organization. A client relationship Executive build a link between the client and the company. He ensures that the company is aware of the clients’ needs and the client is satisfied with the comapny’s products. The employer would prefer an employee with good resources and customer relationship. How a good resume should be build for this post? It must be build in a manner that it should impress upon the employer your suitability for the job. Below is given an example of such a resume. Please add verified references/credits/awards from your previous experiences to add to the value of your resume.
Cell : 0000
Objective )Client Relationship Executive )
Provide me an environment where I can best utilize my talent and skills for professional as well as organizational success. I can utilize my talent of hard work, dedication and sound application knowledge in a highly charged and stimulating work environment. So far my motivation and dedication is concerned one can rest assure of it.
ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS(Client Relationship Executive )
- I have completed my post graduate diploma in Commerce & Economics.
- I have completed my Bachelors of Commerce (BCOM) from Degree College.
- Highest in Business Management Studies in the year 2008.
- Diploma of one year from Frankfinn Institute of Switzerland.
- BTECH Travel Management.
- Aviation Security and Training.
ABC Group LLC
Client Relation Executive :
- Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper refund and compensation to customers on time.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data
- .Develop and update client related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process
- Create online videos, training guides, FAQs, WebEx training sessions etc. to benefit all customers.
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and email
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
Shaheen Airways at Mumbai International Airport
Senior Client Relation Executive:
- Develops the sales and marketing plan and supporting sub-plans in close consultation with the travel agency Country Manager, seeks approval from the travel agency
- Sales call plan to travel agencies, corporates and SME’s Sales plan by OD market and segment
- Marketing plan to support the sales objectives
- Media plan
- Sponsorship plan
- Public relations plan
- Manages the Sales Team and ensures the sales call plan is designed to target the right origin-destination markets and segments within that.
- At the direction of CM, develop specific sales plan to target FIT and group leisure and labour movements to key destinations within the network. Ensure that sales calls are made to key decision makers and product design to increase market share
- KPI’s for passengers, yields, revenue, load factor by cabin, weekly and monthly sales targets by OD market, monthly sales and flown revenue targets
- Performing all duties associated with the pre-planning of flight such as seat editing/group check-in requirement and special handling request for VIP, CIP, UNM and INAD passenger.
- Assisting customers with travel documentation prior to check-in and ensuring baggage is accurately released to the aircraft.
- Attending to passengers with missing baggage and raising AHL`S/DPR Manual/System with appropriate documentation and tracing action.
- Using initiative to identify service opportunity and showing an adaptable attitude towards being available to work in all areas as required.
- Maintaining an accurate, complete and current knowledge of all operating system and process in order to deliver faultless information and efficient service, and minimising the impact of problem on passengers.
- Presenting a positive and professional image of the organization at all times by maintaining high level of service delivery
- International Flight Reservation
- Creating International Flights and post flights
- International document check of passengers for all flights.
- Commenting & editing of cross passenger.
- Check-in all international flights and finalizing one hour prior departure.
- Doing arrival departure and boarding.
- Connecting transit passenger to right destination.
- Experience in handling D.N.B`s
Personal Skills/ Strengths
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
- Remarkable ability to work productively on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Profound ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong knowledge of principles and processes of giving top class customer service.
- An active team player with excellent communication.
- Punctual, co-operation, teamwork skills, enthusiasm, motivator and leadership skills.
- Exceptional knowledge and ability to deal with the people from various backgrounds.
- Excellent speaking voice, well-groomed and friendly appearance.
- Solid ability and willingness to act according to customer needs and requirements to advance a good relationship with customers.
- Market Research Information for ITES.
- Good communication.
- Knowledge MS-Office Suit.
- Knowledge in Outlook, Internet Issue, Remote Accessing, Printer Installation.
- Market analysis for IT companies through CATI/CAWI methodology
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion
- Head of the Corporate Social Responsibility team in college.
- I have achieved several prizes in the business and cultural fests.
- I have been in the core team to organised national level business fests like ACME-2010 and 2011.
- I have attended conferences conducted by NIPM and APHRM.
- Date of Birth : 000
- Nationality : Indian
- Marital Status SINGLE
- Languages : English, Basic Arabic, Hindi
- Visa status : Residence Visa
- Passport no : 0000